Monday, June 16, 2008

The instructors really make boot camp special at Mason Mill

I wanted to take a moment to tell someone how wonderful it is to have ‘The American Boot Camp Company’ at Mason Mill Park. The Boot Camp brings great energy to the area. It is a wonderful way for people to interact with one another of all ages, races and backgrounds. It is perfect for a county that believes a park is not only important to quality of life, but it promotes a healthier lifestyle for residents and it does make ‘Dekalb a great place to live, work and play’! It is refreshing to live in a county that allows this activity to take place and lives by the words they promote.

The park is adjacent to my neighborhood, where I can walk to ‘Boot Camp’ in the morning (so keeping the air clean by no car on the road…a double win!). I never knew the Boot Camp existed before I saw one of their signs, but once I enrolled, I found the instructors to be so wonderful and motivating it makes it hard to miss a work out. I am also impressed how respectful they are to others who are visiting the park understanding this is a place for everyone to enjoy. I think some of the on-lookers are very intrigued with what we are doing in the morning. Maybe the next ‘Boot Camp will be for seniors! They seem to want to get involved too. I hope they do!!

Thank you for bringing this great concept to Mason Mill Park. I wanted to make sure the good things you all do for our county don’t go unnoticed.

Kind regards,

Amy L.

No comments: