Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Follow me to Boot Camp

Please, Boot Camp with Me!!

AT LEAST READ ON AND CONSIDER IT, Guys!
To my friends who I spoke with about my
"BootCamp Experience"
and those of you I know who are dedicated to their workouts:

You guys know how I LOVE to share things w/ my buds that I LOVE so that is why I wanted to share this with you!

In June, I decided to sign-up for this BootCamp workout I saw a flyer for in the St.Ives Newsletter! There was a 10am class they were offering so I thought... "why not?" I had been continuously missing my workouts because I was choosing not to go and getting a little bored with the routine of it. Once I made the decision to try it out, I went online and noticed the 10am class was no longer offered. The only one was at 5:45 IN THE MORNING! I had already made the commitment I was going to do it... so despite the fact that I am NOT a morning person... (I'm sure most of you know this from all my late night emails I send out!) I decided to go for it anyway. All I needed to hear from my husband was, "Kelly, you will never do it!"... I was ready to prove him wrong! And I am SO glad I tried it because it was the best month of working out I have ever had! I never missed one workout! That has NEVER happened, EVER in a 30 day period!

Out of over 900 homes in St.Ives, only one other person signed up in June. Without me knowing, so did my buddy, Faith! It was really nice having Faith there with me. I enjoyed a little laugh to wake me up every morning and I didn't want to ever miss since she had made the commitment too! I really liked having her there with me! And if Faith can do it... anyone can! (I got permission to say that, by the way!) Faith did so good and she lost 16 lbs and feels so good about herself and empowered that she could accomplish what she did and has achieved more than I think she thought she could! It IS Empowering!

I can only speak for myself but talking with Faith, even though we are on different fitness levels, we both have almost the same list of reasons why we LOVE BootCamp!
Guys... It was awesome and I really hope you'll consider reading on!!!
__________________________________
Here are my
Top Ten Reasons
I LOVED BootCamp:
10. YOU WILL ENJOY THE OUTCOME SO MUCH, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS A WORKOUT!
By the 3rd week I was actually looking forward to getting up at 5am the next morning! And I never thought I'd say that!
9. BOOT CAMP INSTRUCTORS ARE PROFESSIONAL AND ENCOURAGING AND THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE NOT THEIRS.
It's not like "An Officer and a Gentelman", I asure you! The instructors are tough but don't yell at you! But they have a way they give you just that little bit of "umph" you need when you are about to let down to keep going! They help us find the edge of our comfort zone and help us take the opportunity to step out of it and stretch what we think is our limit!
8. BOOT CAMP INSTRUCTORS TEACH YOU HOW TO EAT HEALTHY FOR YOUR BODY TO WORK AND RECOVER QUICKLY FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS.
And they will hold you accountable and help you with what you may be struggling with. They take it very seriously and want to help you achieve the results you are looking for!
7. EVERY WORKOUT IS DIFFERENT.
You never get bored because it's never the same ol' thing.
6. WORKOUTS SEEM LIKE THEY ARE 15 MINUTES LONG..
Each workout is 45 minutes long from start to finish. You work continuously and productively thru out the workout. Maybe because you are always doing new things, the time flies by! I swear it feels like 15 minutes! I'm home before 7am!
5. YOU WILL FEEL A DIFFERENCE EVEN AFTER THE FIRST WEEK.
After the first week, I noticed an increase in my energy level and my legs, butt, and waist felt a little tighter and smaller.

4. IT AIDS IN CONQUERING PROCRASTINATION.
Working out is such a big "hurdle" to jump over and that's one of the reasons we feel good when we leave the gym! Getting such a great workout done before 7am not only feels good but you have already accomplished a HUGE hurdle for the day and it makes you that much more productive!

3. MORE ENERGY THROUGH OUT THE DAY.
When I signed up for the 5:45am session, I knew I was going to probably want a nap in the afternoon and be dragging by the time I get to dinner but the EXACT OPPOSITE happened! I have so much more energy now and getting thru my busy day is easier! Not to mention I have WAY MORE energy on the tennis court!
2. GET TO MEET NEW PEOPLE WHO ARE CONQUERING THE SAME GOALS YOU ARE.
You get to meet other people who are in the same boat you are every morning! We all make the commitment to be there for every session, and it makes you go and follow thru! I've met some really nice girls. Going with Faith in the morning has been a big help too! I'm going to feel like a "Loser" if I don't get my tired butt out of bed when Faith gets up to go every morning!!! =)!
1. MY BUTT, LEGS, ARMS AND WAIST ALL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!
Enough said here!!!
(My Number One Reason I DON'T like BootCamp...
The first 5 minutes I wake up... but after that it is a piece of cake!)
Please Consider Joining Me!!!
________________________________
After doing lots of traveling in July, I am ready to sign up again in August! It's a 30-day commitment and I truly believe, it is something you all should try at least once! How much fun will this be if we get a BIG group of us to do it in August! We can all go out and celebrate at the end of the month when it's over!
When I signed up, they were offering a special of $50 off. They don't have that promo anymore but they have a Group Rate for First Timers like you!
If we can get at least 5 people to join, you will ALL get to join for $299 instead of $349!
They also have some sort of contest for whoever brings in the most new campers. I think it is a Spa thing... if by chance I should win it, we will put all YOUR names in a hat and draw for it! I really just want you guys to try it with me! Not to win anything! You will LOVE it I promise!
Here is the Link to check it out.
It is the 4-week Fitness BootCamp at Pickneyville Park.
www.TheBootCampCompany.com

No comments: