Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dr. Steve and his magic

"I wanted to tell you my story about Dr Steve LaScala's Soft Tissue & Chiropractic Clinic and my recent successes with Pulse Activiation Therapy.

As an active participant of Boot Camp in 2007, I developed plantar fasciitis in late 2007. I ignored it until I couldn't any more. I had continual sore feet and painful heels. I quit running. I finally went to see a great sports podiatrist, but even his recommendations of arch supports and exercises weren't enough. Thanks to your recommendation, Mari, I had seen Dr LaScala in the Spring 2007 for a fussy right ankle. I figured that I better see him again; to see if ART would help me again.
This turned out to be one of my better ideas! Not only was the ART very helpful, Dr LaScala had acquired a new therapy since I'd seen him last. Called Pulse Activation Therapy, this new therapy has greatly improved my plantar fasciitis. The internet, friends and even the podiatrist said that this is a long lasting injury - 6 to 9 months - and I'm already back at Boot Camp - after only two sessions with Pulse Activation! I'm still playing catch up, but I will be running the Soldier Field 10 miler in Chicago Memorial Day weekend! I couldn't have done it without Dr Steve and this wondrous therapy.

I would highly recommend Dr Steve, the Soft Tissue & Chiropractic Clinic and Pulse Activation Therapy for anyone with similar issues as mine. Dr Steve will also tell you it has other applications and resulting successes. Thanks so much for letting me know about this!

No comments: